Wednesday, December 8, 2010

As an afterthought...

After I just read my last post I scrolled down and saw my "Time" entry, and I had to chuckle. Basically the quote below that picture sums up all my questions. I know that life is crazy sometimes and sometimes I do wonder about Adam and I, but, "for those who love time is eternity." No time with Adam is time wasted. I'm learning more about myself everyday and relationships and I can't look at it as time wasted if it ends. And so what if I spend a year with him, I have so much more heart to give and so much more love to share that it doesn't even matter. I just need to keep my head up and keep truckin'. Even if things don't work out with Adam, "every little thing, is gonna be alright." If it does work out with him, fabulous, but I can't keep focusing on the negative and "if it doesn't." I need to know that right now I love him and this is what I want, so I need to live in the moment.
I feel like I don't get to talk to him very often, which is fine. I just need to appreciate it when I do get to hear his voice and I need to appreciate it when I do get to hold his hand and hug him. It's all worth it, because I have an eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment