Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I am thinking about breaking up with Adam. Several things about him have been bothering me a lot lately. First of all, his inability to make plans and stick to them. Secondly, I can't stand how he only works one day a week and gets money from his parents all the time and he uses their money to support his drug habit! Get a job and pay for your own fucking drugs! And he wants to have sex with me so damn bad and I don't want to have sex with him! I'm not ready. We're probably going to break up in a couple months anyway because he will stay at home this year and smoke pot with all his friends while I'm at school. Good shit. I'm just so fed up with all of his antics. When I'm with him though, it's so easy to just forget about it all and focus on all the good things. I do love Adam a lot, but I don't know how much of him I can take. I just keep on thinking he is such a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment